Sunday, January 4, 2009

On a Crossroad

Life is like a journey. Some travels are long for others short. But for any journey, we surely come across with some hump and bumps, curves and turns. It's beautiful when we take a long smooth and fine trip as we feel the cool wind kissing us. Somehow it brings us calmness and security. But suddenly we sometime need to stop. We just find ourselves in the middle of a crossroad, and it dawned to us that we are lost. In front of us are arrows pointing us to different directions but the sad part is, it doesn't say where it will be leading us.

I can say that i reached this point in my life now. After i thought that my recent travels through life with many humps and bumps, twist and turns... i thought that i am confident enough and know that i am on the right track. Until now...

Here i am in the middle of nowhere. With questions...too many questions going on inside my head. Where do i go? Should i go back? Should i go on straight ahead or do i have to take a left or right turn?

I am just stuck here still. In the middle of nowhere. Suddenly i realized that i am alone...so much alone.

Fear, anxiety, loneliness, anger, frustration, desperation enveloped my whole being.

But deep inside me is a voice telling me to be brave, that there will be answers to my questions . All i need is to believe in myself and that little voice within me.

Life is a journey indeed, and at this moment i am standing in the middle of a CROSSROAD...but what matters most is the decision i will have to make. I just hope that whatever it is will lead me to where i really want to be.

No comments: